A few things before Steve and I hit the road to South America (unfortunately not on our bikes!).
I do hope everyone is actioning booking for the 70 Anniversary Dinner/Movie Event and the Final 70 Anniversary dinner!! PLEASE DO THIS ASAP!!
If you have anything that you need to pass on to members please let Colin know on email@example.com.
WEBSITE MEMBERS ONLY ACCESS:
We are pleased to announce that we have added a private member only access section to our website. Geoff and a few others have been working on this and would like you to take a look at it and let them have any feedback on anything else you might want to find in this section. Thanks to Geoff for implementing this.
Load up the Acta website: www.acta.org.nz
The login is the same for everyone. (The idea that everyone would have their own login is feasible but not worthwhile as the section is only to provide information to members.)
username – member
password – noquestion
Information currently available on the members-only section includes:
- Bios on Committee members
- Information about the clubs membership of Ride with GPS.
- Links to back issues of the Spokesman.
- Link to the ACTA membership database – members can find the names and contact info included in the member’s database.
- Blog including the regular Anniedotes sent out to members by email.
BENEFITS FROM CYCLING:
TOURING ICELAND IN WINTER:
DENMARK & FAROE ISLANDS
CYCLING AROUND THE WORLD:
CYCLING IN WALES 1919/2019
ADVENTURES IN KYRGYSTAN