-Especially in Winter
Please make sure you have the following on the hub:
- Light for front & rear – days get shorter earlier in winter and always good to make yourself seen easily. If lights are USB-rechargeable, bring the charging cables.
- Wet weather clothing and perhaps a spare thermal or fleece layer for warmth.
- Pump, spare inner tube and puncture repair kit.
- Know how to repair a flat tyre.
- Make sure brakes and tyres are in good condition.
- Bike multi-tool (and, if you have an e-bike without quick-release axles, the correct-sized spanner to remove the wheels).
- First aid kit, (or if a couple at least one between the two of you)